Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Of Teachers, Flowers and Friends...

Me and Granma


WHat do i like the most during graduation are FLOWERS! Yeah yeah i know how ironic I could be... I love fast cars and big bikes...but i love flowers and shopping like other girls too! For this post i am kinda lazy to write..am watching Police Academy now..so let the pictures do the talking!

Some of the friends from other countries that i met in ICPU..Maureen and Ahmed. Maureen said to me.." Someday, we will meet again in our lifetime" I am looking forward for that:)

As for Ahmed..his funny ring tone always made my day...hehe










Some of my friends... Lester and Alvin... never fail to make me feel at home..:)




Our lecturers are indeed the coolest teachers ever!:)


After the graduation..me and my family went out for a dinner in Ampang. I guess this was one of the last times i could admire the skyline of KL



No comments: