Monday, June 16, 2008

Graduation Day...Part 1

Here i am finally...a graduated ex-ICPU student. After my last final paper, which was Law, i just could not digest the fact that my days in ICPU was coming to an end.Well it all ended with the graduation last week. It was one of those days when you realize that you are able to balance your feelings...between the happiness of being graduated and the sadness of having have to part with your friends.


The last one year in ICPU really changes me i guess Upon arriving here in my hometown..i just feel DIFFERENT. New friends and faces that i met really gave me such an unforgetable experiences which i might not endure if i were to just stay here in this sleepy little town.


Me and my friend Kavetha..the best student in Social Science:) I always love the way she thinks. And sometimes Kavetha is my personal counsellor:D




The best moment of all? Is having friends like my Social Science buddies! I am going to miss everyone... The memories i have with you guys is going to stay with me forever... Most memorable of all was my birthday:) My 19th brithday was no doubt the coolest birthday i ever had with my friends...Finally, I am so happy that all social science can fly!!!! See you guys there in Canada...and thanks for everything

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha..i get to see how bald my dad really is through your blog.. =)