Sunday, September 21, 2008

Why i never update my blog

Mac Gang...we're having good times singing raya song on top of the tree




Welcome to Hamilton....the place where i'll be spending 4 years of my life..





Shopping mall at Mountain..not so mountain..perhaps hills


Mac Map and candies from my floormate...Whidden Hall basement..WE ROCK!





Yeah yeah i know i didnt fulfil my oath from the previous oath. If the oath were to be written some centuries back, when magics and mystics still roam the earth, i could have been struck by lightning now. Anyway, i shall try my best to upadate my blog constantly. Both alyssa and lester have asked/pushed/command/forced me to update my blog...so i guess i should do so now...:)






University Hall





So why i never update my blog since the last few months...i guess first it is because i get confused of my blogspot password( which apparently the outcome of not updating my blog frequently). Second is perhaps because i spent too much time playing Armies in Facebook. I must say i grew addictied to it, and i just feel like i have a bond with my squad. Everyday i feel the urge of winning more credits and buy the best weapon for my troop. I care for them, i love them i want them to be the best team that's gonna kick some *ss ...ok enough with the drama.Lastly perhaps it is because i spend quite a loy of time chatting with Daniel. I found it hard to focus on two things at a time thus, i can't really write a blog when i am on a "date" with him... complicated eh?






Whidden Hall. My room is facing the forest at the side of the building:)




Just arrived, so bersemangat! Now..haihz...





So to end up, i post some pictures of life over here in Mcmaster University and in Hamilton. Nothing much yet though sincei am always buy runnin across campus to get from one class to another. I hope in the next postings i could uncover more about what's going on here in the new land that I should explore....and complete my own 'bejalai'.


My beloved Room:).



































3 comments:

sN@iL0810 said...

hmmm, old navy and sportchek. Here also have those store. Guess its the same a ll around canada

Anonymous said...

haha...waaa..i never knew i am a commander..hahaahha..i just updated mine too..check it out when you're free! =)
take care bro!

Joshua said...

Well, now I have finally seen how Hamilton looks like. However, I hope you won't repeat your "mistake" - I don't want to see you sad anymore. I believe you should know what I mean.